- Resource other AA Web Sites:
- aa.org Site has Services, Newsletters, Lliterature, Workbooks, Service Pieces, Guidelines, General Service Board Calendars, Self Support information, Public Information, Public Service Ads, and more. (If your group needs literature check the Resources tab).
- aagrapevine.org This site has the AA Grapevine Magazine; subscriptions, information for group AA Grapevine Representative; and A.A. books at the Store link. Some e-books are available at the Store link in menu bar.
- CNCA Area Website
- NCCAA (Northern California Council of AA)
- ACYPAA (Assn. California Young People in AA)
- WACYPAA (Western Area Conference Young People in AA) Annual. wacypaa.org
H & I (Hospital & Institution). Website: handinorcal.org
AA Events (outside Napa Valley)
- PRAASA (2018 Pacific Regional AA Service Assembly, First March Weekend, Sparks, Nevada) 2018. Book hotel room at venue in Sparks, Nevada, now or make other housing arrangements…
- PACIFIC REGIONAL FORUM. 2018 – JULY 7-9, San Jose, California. aa.org has a Calendar link that will be active in 2018 for this event. Check Conference Calendar at aa.org for more details..
- INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION in 2020 , DETROIT, MI. Information should be online at aa.org about 2019 with dates more information will be posted.
- Additional Events for AA are posted on the Area Website at cnca06.org
- NAATW – National AA Technology Workshop – 2018. TBA.