Addresses for Quarterly Group Disbursements (PDF for printing)
H&I Disbursements Quarterly are from the Pink Cans in your meeting. (http://www.handinorcal.org)
Hospital & Institution Committee
P.O. Box 192490 San Francisco, CA 94119-2490
Specify District 51 on check with group name, and six digit group number, return address. Insert a paper with the name, e-mail, cell of the group contact person in case they have a question. This is only for donations from the pink cans. Do not take money to the monthly coordinator meeting . H&I meets at SeaScouts on Riverside Drive in Napa, on the first Monday at 6:45 pm. Bring questions; get a pink can for your meeting. Have a meeting liaison to H&I. Talk to John C. , if you have an H&I question. They are in the process of building a new Web site for northern California H&I. See the link above for more info.
Percentage of each disbursement are up to each individual group to decide. Refer to the pamphlet The Group. A Treasurer will present the treasurer report, talk about the prudent reserve, and then the group can discuss setting up the Quarterly Disbursemets that are sent out to the following from the 7th Tradition basket (usually quarterly): General Service Office, Area, District, and Intergroup.
H & I Disbursement
The pink can money is for District 51 of H&I (http://www.handinorcal.org). We cannot take money for H&I to the meeting in Napa but it has to be mailed. See the PDF at the top of the page for the Address for H&I contributions.
We suggest that checks have the name of your group and the group number. If you do not know the group number it is on the sign-in sheet at the District Business meeting the first Saturday of the month, if there is no Assembly that month. The Contact Us page of this Website has an e-mail address for Registrar, so use that contact to ask what the group number is. When General Service Office gets your contribution with the group number, they will send a thank you letter each quarter and acknowledge your contribution. The District will record your contribution in a Treasurer report in their District minutes. The Intergroup reports contributions in a Treasurer report, usually in the Intergroup Minutes.
- AREA: California Northern Coastal Area 06. http://www.cnca06.org (called “CNCA”)
- General Service Office in New York http://www.aa.org
- District 11 here in the Napa Valley http://www.aanapa.org/service/district11
- Napa Valley Intergroup of AA http://www.aanapa.org
Self-Support Information for Groups
- 2016_Past Delegates Cover Letter
- Self-Support — Where Money and Spirituality Mix
- Contributions and Self-Support (at aa.org)
- AA Guidelines on Finance.
- SMF-176_Services Provided By General Service Office_AAWS
- 2016_Member Services And Statistics
- 2016_Self Support Fact Sheet
- 2016_Percentage of Groups Contributing_(Stats show declining contributions)
- Pamphlet: Circles of Love and Service.
- The Birthday Plan
- Individual Online Contribution page at aa.org.
Back to Secretary and Treasurer Resources