Need help now? Get help now. A.A. Hotline: (707) 500-7001
- WHAT IS INTERGROUP?
- The Napa Valley Intergroup is a meeting of AA group representatives whose purpose is to provide services to Napa Valley AA as a whole.
- The services that Intergroup provides are: a 24-hour answering service, the Napa AA website, a local AA newsletter, AA literature at cost, meeting schedules, the Birthday Meeting (and chip distribution), an annual AA Anniversary Meeting and Party, and three holiday Alcathons and assorted workshops through the year.
- In order to provide these services, we depend upon group participation and support. If your group is not represented, please consider joining our efforts by electing an intergroup representative.
- Group resource for considering returning back to in-person meetings HERE
- IG Open Positions: 1) Alternate Chair 2) Financial Oversight Committee Chair 3) Co-Delegate at Large (female) 4) Hotline Chair. If interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The NVIG Birthday Meeting is back in person at the Crosswalk Church the last Friday of every month at 7:00 PM. No masks required for fully vaccinated individuals
- The Summer Intergroup Newsletter is available on HERE. If you have any contributions for the Napa AA Fellowship Spring Newsletter, please submit to: email@example.com
- Please send meeting changes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Intergroup electronic disbursements: click HERE for PayPal or Venmo @NapaIntergroup-AA
Welcome to the Napa Valley Fellowship of Alcoholics Anonymous. If you believe you have a problem with alcohol and need to talk to someone, please call our A.A. Hotline – (707) 500-7001.
We are located in the Napa Valley, our district includes Napa, American Canyon, Yountville, Oakville, Rutherford, St. Helena and Calistoga.
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.
The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self- supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy, neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.
Is AA For You?
Only you can decide whether you want to give A.A.a try — whether you think it can help you.