Need help now? Get help now. A.A. Hotline: (707) 500-7001
- Is AA for you? Click this for help deciding
- MEETINGS SCHEDULE
- To print the Summer 2022 Schedule, click here. Caution: Changes happen frequently after publication.
- Resources for Zoom & Online Meetings
- Grapevine Access
The purpose of the Napa Valley AA website, also known as aanapa.org, is an online resource to the AA Fellowship, all Groups, and Service entities in the Napa Valley. The website has not only the most current meeting schedule but also serves Napa Valley Intergroup, District 11 General Service, Napa Young People in AA (NAPYPAA), Hospitals & Institutions (H&I) and Public Information/Cooperation with the Professional Community (PI/CPC).
To access all Service Groups, please use the “SERVICE” tab located above.
Attention Treasurers! New Address for CNCA06 Contributions: 1390 N. McDowell Blvd, Suite G-339, Petaluma CA 94954
Submit Your Story for the 5th Edition to the Big Book (due Oct 2022): Click Here
Box 459 Summer Issue: Click Here
Letter From GSO September 2022: Click Here
Welcome to the Napa Valley Fellowship of Alcoholics Anonymous. If you believe you have a problem with alcohol and need to talk to someone, please call our A.A. Hotline – (707) 500-7001.
We are located in the Napa Valley, our district includes Napa, American Canyon, Yountville, Oakville, Rutherford, St. Helena and Calistoga.
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.
The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy, neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.
Is AA For You?
Only you can decide whether you want to give AA a try — whether you think it can help you.
Reprinted with permission of A.A. World Services, Inc.
WHAT IS INTERGROUP Service Page: Click Here
- The Napa Valley Intergroup is a meeting of AA group representatives whose purpose is to provide services to Napa Valley AA as a whole.
- SEPTEMBER Intergroup Take Back: Click Here
WHAT IS GENERAL SERVICE DISTRICT 11 Service Page: Click Here
- District 11 General Service consists of Group Representatives, District Committee Members and a Service structure tasked to carry the Group Conscious of represented Groups to the Area (CNCA06) and the General Service Conference
- District Agenda Oct 01, 2022: Click Here
- Sub-District Agenda Oct 01, 2022: Click Here
- District Business Meeting Minutes Oct 01, 2022: Click Here
- District Report Back Oct 01, 2022: Click Here
WHAT IS H&I Service Page: Click HereHospital & Institutions is the liaison between our AA Program and those that are in a facility and unable to attend in-person/virtual meetings due to legal or medical issues.
WHAT IS NAPYPAA (Napa Young People in AA) Service Page: Click Here
- Regardless of your age, NAPYPAA is for those that are “Young at Heart”
PUBLIC INFORMATION/COOPERATION WITH THE PROFESSIONAL COMMUNITY (PI/CPC) Service Page: Click Here
- If you are an outside Professional (Medical, Clergy, Law or Legal) and wish to know more about our Program, please