Need help now? Get help now. A.A. Hotline: (707) 500-7001
The purpose of the Napa Valley AA website, also known as aanapa.org, is an online resource to the AA Fellowship, all Groups, and Service entities in the Napa Valley. The website has not only the most current meeting schedule but also serves Napa Valley Intergroup, District 11 General Service, Napa Young People in AA (NAPYPAA), Hospitals & Institutions (H&I) and Public Information/Cooperation with the Professional Community (PI/CPC).
To access all Service Groups, please use the “SERVICE” tab located above.
Welcome to the Napa Valley Fellowship of Alcoholics Anonymous. If you believe you have a problem with alcohol and need to talk to someone, please call our A.A. Hotline – (707) 500-7001.
We are located in the Napa Valley, our district includes Napa, American Canyon, Yountville, Oakville, Rutherford, St. Helena and Calistoga.
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.
The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy, neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.
Is AA For You?
Only you can decide whether you want to give AA a try — whether you think it can help you.
WHAT IS INTERGROUP? Service Page: Click Here
- April 9, 2022 NVIG Agenda
- The Napa Valley Intergroup is a meeting of AA group representatives whose purpose is to provide services to Napa Valley AA as a whole.
- MARCH Intergroup Take Back: Click Here
WHAT IS GENERAL SERVICE DISTRICT 11? Service Page: Click Here
- District 11 General Service consists of Group Representatives, District Committee Members and a Service structure tasked to carry the Group Conscious of represented Groups to the Area (CNCA06) and the General Service Conference
- Sub-Dist Agenda 5-7-2022: Click Here
- District Business Meeting Agenda 5-7-2022: Click Here
- District Business Meeting Minutes March 12, 2022 on Service Page
- District Report Back 4-9-22: Click Here
- Agenda Topics Timeline Revised: Click Here
WHAT IS NAPYPAA (Napa Young People in AA) Service Page: Click Here
- Regardless of your age, NAPYPAA is for those that are “Young at Heart”
PUBLIC INFORMATION/COOPERATION WITH THE PROFESSIONAL COMMUNITY (PI/CPC): Service Page: Click Here
- If you are an outside Professional (Medical, Clergy, Law or Legal) and wish to know more about our Program, please