Need help now? Get help now. A.A. Hotline: (707) 500-7001
Intergroup Rep Report
— IG is looking for feedback on how IG should allocate its outreach funds to better reach the alcoholic still suffering
– Napa Register Ad
– Should we continue with printed ad $194/mo?
– If we discontinue, temporarily or permanent?
– Yellow Pages
– Should IG add Hotline # to printed Yellow Pages?
– Cost $15/mo for 15mo term
– Napa Marketplace
– Should IG place an ad in the Napa Marketplace $150/mo
– Should IG run a free 26sec. PSA?
– Are there other better alternatives to reach alcoholics?
— IG is looking for feedback on “What Does Intergroup Do” blurp to be shared at meetings during AA announcements
– The Napa Valley Intergroup is a meeting of AA group representatives whose purpose is to
provide services to Napa Valley AA as a whole.
– The services that Intergroup provides are: A 24‐hour answering service, the Napa AA web site, a local AA newsletter, AA literature at cost, meeting schedules, the Birthday Meeting (and chip distribution), an annual AA Anniversary Meeting and Party, and three holiday Alcathons and assorted workshops
through the year.
– In order to provide these services, we depend upon group participation and support. If your group is not represented, please consider joining our efforts by electing an intergroup representative.
— Winter Newsletter is HERE! If you have any contributions for the Napa AA Fellowship Newsletter, please submit to newsletter @aanapa.org.
— NVIG Financial Oversight Chair position open. If you are interested, please email email@example.com. 2 year commitment, 2 year sobriety requirement. Experience with NVIG is suggested.
— When are we returning to in-person meetings?!! I mean, c’mon already! ANSWER: That’s for each meeting to decide. Click HERE for a document that might assist in the process.
— The Birthday Meeting has obtained permission from Crosswalk Church to use their gym to give out chips for varying lengths of sobriety on Saturdays following the Birthday Meeting from 12-2pm.
— Meeting treasurer making an Intergroup disbursement? Send to normal address or click HERE for PayPal or Venmo @NapaIntergroup-AA
— Please send meeting changes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the Napa Valley Fellowship of Alcoholics Anonymous. If you believe you have a problem with alcohol and need to talk to someone, please call our A.A. Hotline – (707) 500-7001.
We are located in the Napa Valley, our district includes Napa, American Canyon, Yountville, Oakville, Rutherford, St. Helena and Calistoga.
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.
The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self- supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy, neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.
Is AA For You?
Only you can decide whether you want to give A.A.a try — whether you think it can help you.