Printable Resources for local meetings (PDFs) link to the following….
Literature Order Form
The Twelve Steps
Group Resources – link to the following pamplets/PDF’s
Group Meeting Service Positions
Information about General Service
The Link – Newsletter
Information for Professionals link to the following information….
If You Are a Professional, A.A. Members Are Available to Cooperate with You
Alcoholics Anonymous has many A.A. members and service committees who are available to provide professionals with information about Alcoholics Anonymous. A.A. has a long history of cooperating but not affiliating with outside organizations and being available to provide A.A. meetings or information about A.A. upon request.
To contact a Napa County committee member from our Public Information/Cooperation with the Professional Community, please email:
Below are some additional resources for the professional
- A. as a Resource for the Health Care Professional
- A Message to Correctional Professionals
- Members of the Clergy Ask About Alcoholics Anonymous
- Is There an Alcoholic in the Workplace?
- If You Are a Professional, A.A. Wants to Work With You
- Safety and A.A.: Our Common Welfare
Download the Big Book
The A.A. Service Manual and 12 Concepts